Holmes Tree Farm:
We are located at 54 Crosby Road in Albion,
We offer quality Balsam Fir trees and wreaths at
an affordable price!
You choose the tree- we cut it!
We also have a small gift shop- ("Santa's Corner") which offers handmade earrings, Primitive Santas, Snowmen, decorations, and some re-purposed and vintage items.
Come early and pick out, tag, and prepay for your tree- then call us on the day you want to pick it up and it will be freshly cut for you!
- We open for the season -Thanksgiving at 11:00 AM!
- Monday to Friday 2:30 pm- dark
- Saturday & Sunday 9:00 am- dark
- or by appointment (207 660-7275) or by chance
Prices: (include sales tax)
- small trees up to 5 ft $ 20.00
*NOTE: trees are priced not only by size, but also by quality.
CARING for your TREE:
- Be sure the tree is freshly cut
- If you are unable to set up the tree in the stand within a few hours, be sure to put it in a container WITH water
- Always either cut a little off the bottom of the trunk or scratch the cut surface before putting the tree in a stand as the sap will form a coating hindering the uptake of water (the tree's best friend)
- Never add chemicals- or sugar, bleach, etc., to the water, water is all it needs!
- Keep the tree AWAY from heat sources (ducts, vents, fireplaces, etc) as these will dry out the tree quickly
- Only use lights which are approved for indoor and tree use
- Inspect each light string to be sure there are no bare wires which can start a fire